Script Blog!
Hello everyone! Welcome to my script blog! This script does feature dialogue however dialogue is moderate in quantity as a portion of the script is done with captions! Scene 1: *Title screen fades out and wide shot zooming in on main character AJ sitting on couch* Narrated voice over : "It's a natural part of life to want to feel pretty. Pretty is in and truthfully it always has been. Honestly in girl world, pretty is everything. When you are pretty you get the guy, the followers, the random compliments while walking down the street. You even get to bask in the occasional jealousy you face because you're so pretty, so why wouldn't anyone want to be that?" Scene 2 Narrated: This is AJ well me, I never thought I was ugly but I never really thought I was pretty. I never really thought I was thin either, but I knew I was "thin enough." My body never dawned on me until this day when I just had to be on my stupid phone on stupid TikTok and see this. *This is...
Comments
Post a Comment