Filming Time

 Hi everyone! Welcome to my eighth production blog. So far throughout the film so much is gone on. From recasting actors, to tone of location changes, to work schedules, my actors and I have remained settled. We have now reached filming, we only had one day so we decided to film the opening scene at Wilton Creamery. The scene is the ice cream shop is the scene where Jasmine finds out her boyfriend Elijah is cheating on her with Laura. Jasmine is supposed to be going on a date with elijah. Elijah then suddenly cancels on Jasmine, she’s then upset for a little but goes on with her day. Jasmine a little bummed still wants to get ice cream, so she goes to Wilton Creamery anyway. Upon walking to Wilton Creamery, Jasmine sees Elijah in the window eating ice cream with Laura. Upon seeing this infidelity, Jasmine is taken aback and runs around the corner in shock crying. This scene is also where the kissing scene between Laura and Elijah. Now as much as I love my them, but we had to shoot this scene about 30 times. Between miss matched lines, laughing, and just general bloopers, it took maybe about 45 minutes but we got it! The kissing scene was another thing that made for many many bloopers.Watching back i was a bit scared of how the footage would come out. The employees were speaking a little much in the background, and since it was getting late, my mom had to come and get me so I had to hope and hope the. footage was alright and it sure was! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location Disputes

Planning Blog

Genre Research - Drama