Another Hiccup


 Hi everyone! Welcome to my twelfth production blog. While things were going smoothly. Of course there was another hiccup. The big cheating scene I raved about completing, of course it was incorrect. Of the many errors in the scene I would accept such as noise in the background or people moving too much, I made the worst and most simple mistake. I shot the video vertically. honestly this has made me quite upset. As much fun as this film was, I am honestly so ready to move on from it. I love AICE Media and it’s been a fun two years taking the course but my oh my this film has been very consuming. Since today is Friday, I do have to wait almost a week to continue filming. Due to scheduling the only days designated to film were Tuesdays through Thursdays. Hopefully Elijah, Jasmine, and Laura can all make it. But it’ll all be okay. One thing I am reassuring myself of is that spring break is near so I’ll be able to utilize more than 3 hours 3 days a week to get things moving. Honestly, my biggest lesson i’ve picked up is to always plan ahead. Even though I’m not exactly slacking, it’s still frustrating honestly. I have faith that all will go well and next time, i’ll remember to film HORIZONTALLY




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location Disputes

Planning Blog

Genre Research - Drama